Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Why should I quit smoking ?



1. Setting a better example for your child.

My 6 year-old son is growing up very fast and before he told me at my face that "SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU" .... let me quit smoking first. Hahaha

2. I can save money by not buying cigarettes.

Currently, a pack of 25 sticks cost RM 9.00. Just imagine how much I can save per month ? RM 9.00 x 30 = RM 270 per month !! Wow... what about a year ? 3 years ?

3. I can save more time instead of taking cigarette breaks, rushing out to buy a pack, or searching for a lighter !

Sometimes when I ran out of cigarette in the middle of the night, and you have to finish an assignment..... I have to brave the night and go to the nearest Seven-Eleven Convenient Store to get a pack of cigarette !! Huhuhu

4. Not being short of breath or coughing as much

Coughing and pain in the chest is already a FRIEND to me but with a heathier ME without nicotine and tobacco... hmmmm.... a thought to achieve for.

5. Not having to hide-to-smoke at my dad's or mom-in-law's house !! Hahaha ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment